Caring staff. Creative activities. Unique experiences. FUN!
Our programs are listed by the grade your child is entering in the fall of 2022.
We are so excited to welcome campers who will be entering Grades 2-3 for a full day, full week of fun!
Campers entering Grades 2-3 get to choose their Gator Grab Bag classes and design their own camp day based on their specific interests. Choose single or double period classes from the tech world, fine and performing arts, science classes, sports and swimming, cooking (additional materials fee), etc. Campers can combine a variety of these options to make an action packed summer adventure. Be sure to download the printable grid to see all the amazing classes.
Important things to know:
- There are 4 periods in a camp day. Create your Gator Grab Bag weekly schedule by choosing single or double periods or choose a full day program (cooking with Tiny Chefs, Gators Sing Off-Broadway). Double period classes include: STEM in the Wild, Musical Theater workshop, Sports Academy, and Wilderness Survival Camp.
- Cooking with Tiny Chefs has extra material fees. Must choose 2 additional classes to make a full day.
- Campers may not take the same class twice in a single session.
- Some classes are double periods and last all morning or all afternoon.
- We recommend taking a wide variety of classes.
- Please note: The Stone Ridge pool has a shallow end of 4 feet. Campers must demonstrate proficiency to our Aquatics staff or a Stone Ridge swim safety vest will be required.