Stone Ridge Summer CampUs requires proof of full COVID-19 vaccination for eligible individuals ages 5 and older (subject to legally required exemptions) as the best means of reducing the risk of transmission and providing our students/campers and faculty/staff with the safest possible camp/educational environment. Vaccination not only works to protect the individual who is vaccinated, but also protects students/campers who are not yet eligible and anyone at increased risk from COVID-19. Stone Ridge Summer CampUs does not accept religious or philosophical exemption requests to vaccine requirements for students/campers.
NOTE: All unvaccinated Mini Gator 4 year olds will eat lunch in their own self-contained classroom and are not eligible to attend Pre-Care or After-care.
All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable and are applied to the cost of the program.
- $50 deposit for each week of camp per camper.
- Final payment is due by May 2, 2022.
- Failure to pay balance by due date may result in forfeiture of camper's space.
- Full payment is required for all applications received after the final payment is due.
- Should any camp program be cancelled due to COVID-19 before the program begins, as mandated by the State, County or School, a full refund will be issued. For programs already in progress that are cancelled due to COVID-19, a prorated fee will be refunded for the unused camp days remaining in the camp session.
- Cancellations by participants due to COVID-19 illness will be fully refunded.
- If registration is cancelled by a family on or before final payment, the total deposit will be forfeited but remaining program fees will be refunded.
- If registration is cancelled by a family after final payment date of May 2, 2022, all fees will be forfeited.
There are no refunds for absences. In the event a program is under-enrolled and is cancelled, Stone Ridge Summer CampUs will contact any enrolled students immediately and offer them an option to take a different class or they will refund their money in full for that session.
When applying online, the cardholder authorizes Stone Ridge to apply charges directly to the credit card provided on the same business day. To pay the balance due, parents can authorize Stone Ridge to charge their credit card on file, access their accounts online and pay by credit card, or submit a check made out to Stone Ridge Summer CampUs. There is a $25 fee for all returned checks.
Summer CampUs reserves the following rights
- To cancel a class which is under-enrolled or to substitute teachers as deemed necessary.
- To dismiss, without refund, any child who does not comply with the expectations of the Summer CampUs program.
- To use photographs and creative works produced during its Summer CampUs, without compensation, in its publications, advertisements, and website.
- To suspend camp without refund due to force majeure such as, but not limited to, acts of God, fire, pandemic, government restrictions, wars, insurrections, and utility service interruptions beyond our control.
Late Fee Policies
All campers must be picked up between 3:00–3:30 pm. Campers picked up after 3:30 pm will be checked into aftercare and charged for drop-in aftercare for the day. All After-care campers must be picked up by 5:30 pm. Camp families are required to have a valid credit card on file with the camp office so that late fees of $1.00/minute per child may be charged directly to the card by the camp office.
Pool and Swimming Policies
The Stone Ridge pool has a shallow end of 4 feet. Campers must demonstrate proficiency to our Aquatics staff or a Stone Ridge swim safety vest will be required. Note: all Mighty Gators must wear a swim safety vest during their class free swim period. To participate in Aftercare free swim, campers must be at least Mighty Gator 5's or older.