All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable and are applied to the cost of the program.
- $50 deposit for each week of camp per camper.
- Payment is due in full on May 1, 2020. Failure to pay balance by due date may result in forfeiture of camper's space.
- Full payment is required for all applications received after the final payment is due.
- If registration is cancelled on or before final payment, the total deposit will be forfeited but remaining program fees will be refunded.
- If registration is cancelled after final payment, all fees will be forfeited.
There are no refunds for absences. In the event a program is under-enrolled and is cancelled, Stone Ridge Summer CampUs will contact any enrolled students immediately and offer them an option to take a different class or they will refund their money in full for that session.
When applying online, the cardholder authorizes Stone Ridge to apply charges directly to the credit card provided on the same business day. To pay the balance due, parents can authorize Stone Ridge to charge their credit card on file, access their accounts online and pay by credit card, or submit a check made out to Stone Ridge Summer CampUs. There is a $25 fee for all returned checks.
Summer CampUs reserves the following rights
- To cancel a class which is under-enrolled or to substitute teachers as deemed necessary.
- To dismiss, without refund, any child who does not comply with the expectations of the Summer CampUs program.
- To use photographs and creative works produced during its Summer CampUs, without compensation, in its publications, advertisements, and website.
- To suspend camp without refund due to force majeure such as, but not limited to, acts of God, fire, pandemic, government restrictions, wars, insurrections, and utility service interruptions beyond our control.
Late Fee Policies
All campers must be picked up between 3:00 - 3:30 pm. Campers picked up after 3:30 pm will be checked into aftercare and charged for drop-in aftercare for the day. All After-care campers must be picked up by 6:00 pm. Camp families are required to have a valid credit card on file with the camp office so that late fees of $1.00/minute per child may be charged directly to the card by the camp office.
Pool and Swimming Policies
The Stone Ridge pool has a shallow end of 4 feet. Campers must demonstrate proficiency to our Aquatics staff or a Stone Ridge swim safety vest will be required. Note: all Mighty Gators must wear a swim safety vest during their class free swim period. To participate in Aftercare free swim, campers must be at least Mighty Gator 5's or older.