Stone Ridge Summer CampUs seeks to hire diverse employees with the experience, skills, and personality to help the school thrive in the Sacred Heart tradition. Stone Ridge Summer CampUs does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other class protected by law.
****WE WILL BEGIN ACCEPTING COUNSELOR/TEACHER APPLICATIONS ON DECEMBER 1, 2023****
- Applicants must be at least 15 years old and at least entering their sophomore year of high school in the fall of 2024 to apply for counselor positions.
- We do not have any volunteer positions or CIT programs.
- Not all applicants will receive an interview.
- Re-employment is not guaranteed each summer.
- A resume must be attached to be considered complete.
- We highly appreciate applicants who exhibit initiative and maturity. We discourage phone calls and emails from parents of applicants during the hiring process.