Stone Ridge Summer CampUs seeks to hire diverse employees with the experience, skills, and personality to help the school thrive in the Sacred Heart tradition. Stone Ridge Summer CampUs does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other class protected by law.
- Applicants must be at least entering their sophomore year of high school in the fall of 2020 to apply for counselor positions.
- We do not have any volunteer positions or CIT programs.
- Not all applicants will receive an interview.
- Returning Stone Ridge Summer CampUs employees from 2019 or prior must re-apply/re-interview for any open positions. Re-employment is not guaranteed each summer.
- A resume must be attached to be considered complete.
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION - SUMMER CAMPUS POSITIONS
The below application is ONLY for people seeking employment for a summer camp position at Stone Ridge.