- What should I do if my child is going to be absent from camp?
- WHAT DOES MY CHILD NEED TO BRING TO CAMP?
- Will my child be swimming?
- How much is lunch?
- WILL MY CHILD’S LUNCH BE REFRIGERATED? WHAT IF WE DECIDE TO PURCHASE LUNCH HALFWAY THROUGH CAMP?
- What are the hours and cost of Pre-care and After-care?
- WHAT SHOULD WE EXPECT THE FIRST DAY OF CAMP?
- HOW do you handle the mini/mighty gators at drop off?
- Can I access my camp receipt for tax purposes?
- What if I need to pick my camper up early?
- All campers must wear sneakers or closed-toe sandals (i.e. Crocs) to prevent any toe or foot injuries on the playground and in the gymnasiums.
- Lunch, unless you pre-order the weekly camp lunch.
- Filled water bottle. Water coolers are available to refill throughout the day.
- Please apply sunscreen and bug spray to your camper before they arrive.
- Label all of your children's items.
- Campers should NOT bring cell phones or other electronics.
- We are not responsible for anything lost at camp.
- Anything left unclaimed by the last day of camp will be discarded or donated.
Additional items you may need:
Mini Gators (Pre-K): Bring a t-shirt/smock for art projects and a mat/large beach towel for rest time. Mini Gators should bring a change of clothes, socks, underwear, swim suit and towel every day.
Mighty Gators (K & Grade 1): Bring a t-shirt/smock for art projects. Mighty Gators should bring a change of clothes, socks, underwear, swim suit, and towel every day.
Sports Academy: Wear sneakers, bring a bathing suit, towel, and hat.
All Off-Campus Programs: An activity schedule/list of items will be mailed home. Wear sneakers, sunscreen, and bring a non-perishable lunch.
- If your child is enrolled in Sports Academy, a Swimming class, or after-care please send him/her with a swimsuit, towel, and pool shoes (i.e. Crocs) each day.
- Girls—please wear a one piece or a tankini suit that covers most of your torso.
- All campers must pass a swim proficiency test in order to swim in the deeper parts of the pool without a vest.
- Campers who forget their swimsuits will not be allowed to swim that day.
LUNCH OPTIONS - 2019 pricing: $34/ week
- We have a supervised lunch for all campers (half day and full day), except Off-Campus Activities.
- Campers may purchase a weekly pass online for $34.
- Lunches have included the following: pasta, pizza, chicken nuggets/ patties, sandwiches and a weekly outdoor BBQ.
- If campers do not wish to purchase lunch, they may bring their own non-perishable lunch and drink. There are no refrigeration facilities available for lunches. Our lunch program is not peanut-free. If your child is a “picky eater” or has food allergies, we suggest your child bring his/her lunch from home.
- All campers who have not signed up to purchase lunch must bring a non-perishable lunch (including a drink).
- We are not able to refrigerate lunches.
- Write your child’s name on their lunch box.
- School lunches are only available on a weekly basis – no drop-ins.
- If you wish to sign-up for the lunch program after camp has started, you must let us know by the Wednesday before.
PRE-CARE 2019 Pricing: (7:30-9:00 am) - $62/week, $37 for the week of JULY 1-3 (NO CAMP JULY 4-5)
- Our Pre-care program provides supervised, unstructured, free time in the early morning before camp hours.
- A small snack is provided.
- Campers may play inside our gym or outside on the playground area.
- Sign-up is on a weekly basis or on a daily “drop-in” basis (for a higher fee). Parents must notify the camp office at least one day in advance of using the drop- in option; the family credit card on file will then be charged the daily drop- in fee of $15.
- Pre-care campers may not be dropped off before 7:30 am.
AFTER-CARE 2019 Pricing: (3:00-6:00 pm) - $125/week, $75 for the week of July 1-3 (NO CAMP JULY 4-5)
- For those parents who need extra time in the afternoon, we offer an After-care program.
- During After-care time, campers are supervised by our staff and offered a snack.
- Campers have the choice to take part in free play in our pool, watch movies, make simple arts and crafts, and participate in small group games in our gyms or playground.
- Sign-up is on a weekly basis or on a daily, “drop-in” basis (for a higher fee). To participate in the “drop-in” program, parents must call or send in a note to the camp office at the beginning of the day and the office staff will then charge the family credit card on file. The daily drop-in fee is $35.
- Pick-up for After-care is by 6:00 pm.
- The late fee is $1.00/minute per child after 6:00 pm and will be charged to the family credit card on file.
- On the first day of each camp session, we strive to make all campers feel welcome and comfortable.
- We will meet and greet each camper as they arrive in the carpool line in front of they gym.
- Our staff will escort campers and show them where to put their lunches and gear.
- We suggest that campers in Grades 2-8 keep their schedules in their pockets for the first few days (or tape it to the outside of their backpacks). If they have forgotten their schedules, they can get one at drop off.
- If you wish to walk your child in on the first day, please park in the parking lot next to the gymnasium.
- We encourage you to arrive early on the first day (between 8:30-9:00 am). This will give our staff time to welcome your child(ren)!
- Mini Gators (4's) are greeted at their cars each morning and escorted into their classroom where they can play under the supervision of their teachers until camp day begins.
- Every Monday, the Mighty Gator 5's and 6's will be greeted at their cars and will be escorted directly to their classrooms. After the first day, Mighty Gators are escorted to their class flag on the playground where they leave their backpacks until it is time to line up. They are greeted and supervised by their counselors and are allowed to play with their friends until it is time to line up and walk to their classrooms.
Yes! You can access your camp statement through your online account at
Once logged in, click on "View Registration Details" and then "Download Printable Season Account Statement." Our tax ID number can be found in the top right corner of your statement.
If you need to pick up your camper early, please call or email the camp office: 301-657-4322 extension 5001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We will have your child waiting for you in the camp office. Staff dismissal duties begin at 2:45 pm, so we ask if you need to get your camper early, you do so before 2:40 pm.