Ready for your summer adventure?
June 15-July 24, 2020
Risk-taking. Resilience. Confidence. Independence. Community Building.
Personal growth in an atmosphere of wise freedom.
At Stone Ridge Summer CampUs, we take pride in empowering boys and girls ages 4-17 to expand their horizons and discover new interests while gaining confidence and making new friends.
- Rising Pre-K-Grade 1: Enjoy weekly themed programs full of wacky activities,
water or pool play, science experiments, games, songs, and amazing crafts.
- Gator Grab Bag: Rising 2nd-8th graders create their own schedules with fun and
enriching classes like rocket science, 3D printing, sports academy, robotics, drama, sewing,
swimming, cool crafts, diving, swim lessons, and more!
- Cooking with Tiny Chefs: Rising 2nd-8th graders can learn to cook with half-day cooking classes.
- Venture off-campus: Rising 4th-12th graders can join our challenging Adventure Camps
or rising 8th-12th graders can get service hours through our Community Service Camp.
- High School Students: Take a summer class for enrichment or credit, try our Adventure Camp,
or go to driving school through I Drive Smart right at Stone Ridge.
When does 2020 camp registration begin?
- New campers: Online open registration begins January 31, 2020 at 9:30 am and will continue until programs/classes are full.
- Summer Studies for high school
Online open registration begins March 2, 2020 at 9:30 am and will continue until classes are full.